One Direction Partayyyy!

One Direction Partayyyy!
Ha, yeah right.

Friday 22 February 2013

Right Now

I am completely, insanely obsessed with the 'House of Night' series by the amazing P.C and Kristen Cast. Honestly- I have read pretty much the whole series within a week. It is totally unputdownable and totally not good for someone needing to exercise. But that is my fault- P.C and Kristen, you keep on rocking! You guys are my writing idols.

Anyways, I cannot wait for my Bullet For My Valentine concert on the 15th of March. It is gonna be INSANE!!!!!! Absolutely, utterly amazing. I'm hoping to even get a pic with them, if I'm lucky. Probably not gonna happen though. Have you ever gotten a pic with someone famous?

7 comments:

  1. 'House of Night' sounds great
    Bullet For My Valentine concert...wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops forgot to sign my comment above: amjad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with getting the picture :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm probably getting my hopes up but eh, a girl's gotta try.

      Delete
  4. so was it as good as you hoped? amjad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It was AMAZING although I didn't get the opportunity to get a picture with the band. But eh, there will be other chances in the future. And I still got to go to a mind-blowing show, so I won't complain. :p

      Delete