One Direction Partayyyy!

One Direction Partayyyy!
Ha, yeah right.

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Dirty Liar's Fog (Poem)

Is it my duty in life to promise you
That if you ever even thought of not pulling through
I'd simply snap my fingers and you'd be gone in a flash
With not another thought towards the aftermath?
Like a fleck of dust hiding in a distant room
Simply dead and gone with a flick of the broom
Like locked memories of the past, you will NEVER be back
If I ever catch you signing the Devil's contract!

Puh-lease, no more lies- pack your things and leave
Are your force-fed excuses what you expect me to believe?
You do not have an alibi for where you were last night
As it is right now, you are not putting up a fight!
If you love me, do not lie- with each lie, I love you less
You are practically the face of Infidelity's crest
So get out of my house, you wretched little dog
I hope I hear a scream from the Dirty Liar's Fog...

No comments:

Post a Comment