One Direction Partayyyy!

One Direction Partayyyy!
Ha, yeah right.

Tuesday 1 January 2013

'ello there fellow 2013'ers!

2013, huh? *salutes to all the triskaidekaphobics out there*
Ok- so a new year calls for new resolutions, right? In all honesty, I've never taken them too seriously but this year's is a matter of life and death- I MUST LOSE WEIGHT SO I CAN BUY THE LEATHER TROUSERS I HAVE BEEN DREAMING ABOUT FOR A LOOOOOOOOOOONG LOOOOOOOOONG TIME (and maybe be a little less antisocial- but hey, that's just my conscience speaking; my mind tells me I'm just fine in that department. I can hear you laughing, family- appreciate the support :P).
Anyways, have you made your resolutions yet? I'd love to hear 'em if you wanna tell 'em!

So since it's 2013, here are 13 facts about me.

1) I. Am. A. Metal. Head.
2) I'm seeing Bullet For My Valentine in March (my first ever mosh pit concert and it's of my favourite band- it's gonna be totes amaze! :O)
3) Writing is my passion- song-writing and poetry, especially.
4) When I meet the right people, I'm starting a band (I have the name but can't tell it yet, peeps- sorry!)
5) I'm an English gal with tanned skin- better believe it, folks.
6) I love the American accent but the typical farmer accent scares me (no offense to anyone) :O
7) KerrangKerrangKerrang (posters all over my room, even on the ceiling!)
8) My favourite colours are black and red.
9) I'm obsessed with Keeping Up With The Kardashians right now- Kourtney's son Mason is so adorable!
10) I am very competitive.
11) Most people would describe me as quite a gothic person but I'd personally describe myself as too cheerful for words. LOL.
12) TROUBLE is my middle name (nah, I'm just kidding. I'm a little angel ;])
13) I'M A LONER AND PROUD!

Ok, so if you're still reading, you must be crazy but I love y'all for it. I'll try and post my Song of the Week each week if possible and I'm betting that most of you won't have a clue what song I'm talking about so I'll also post the link below. It would be cool if you could listen and say what you think in the comments, and also say what your Song of the Week (or day) is. Also, at the end of each post, I will post a line of lyrics from a song that you have to guess- I'll try make it easy but still challenging, if that makes sense. The song will be revealed at the beginning of my next post, and so on.

Song of the Week: Better Off Alone- Smile Empty Soul



The last thing I'd like to say is that I may post some of my writing if I get enough people reading. Make it happen, peeps- tell your friends and your friend's friends about this blog if you like it (tell them even if you don't :P). If anyone has any questions, I'd be happy to answer them- just leave 'em in the comment section!
 Anyway, folks. That's all for this post- I'll try and post again tomorrow if possible. If you read to the end, I really really appreciate it and hope you check back in tomorrow. So see ya, guys. Have a nice evening. Or morning. Or afternoon.

Lyrics: I don't wanna be the girl that laughs the loudest...

9 comments:

  1. Number 11.... Hmm.
    And the lyrics - Sober by Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was getting excited then realised it was only you ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!would love to heard your poems. Post if possible and nice to meet you :) miss "Kardashians and Pink fan" :P

      Delete
    2. Sure, if you keep reading, I'll keep posting ;p Nice to meet you too :)

      Delete
  3. Aw thank you, you're Nadia's friend, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "too cheerful for words" I'm glad you wrote LOL after that hahahah ;P

    ReplyDelete