One Direction Partayyyy!

One Direction Partayyyy!
Ha, yeah right.

Friday 4 January 2013

Good morning, y'all

Oh, wait... it's nearly 3pm...
Song lyrics were from Good Riddance- Greenday-

So I've decided that to make my blog a little more interesting, I'm going to do celebrity profiles. Requests are more than welcome but if not, you get stuck with the metal heads, peeps. The first celeb profile I'm going to do is of Andy Sixx (pic to the side).

REAL NAME: Andrew Dennis Biersack
BORN IN: Milwaukee, then moved to Cincinnati
BORN ON: December 26th 1991
PARENTS' NAMES: Amy and Chris
BAND: He had a band at 14 named Biersack and did covers of the Misfits and Alkaline Trio. Now, he is the lead singer of a band called Black Veil Brides (they're new CD: Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Wild Ones is out on the 7th January).
HEIGHT: 6'2" :O
TATTOOS: A Batman sign, a Misfits heart, his ex's name on teeth, a Danzig skull and funeral procession flower.
RELIGIOUS VIEWS: Atheist

Send your celeb requests in, peeps. No One Direction, please. If you learned something from that profile, please tell me in the comments because I'd love to know :)
Also, I'd love to know if anyone else is interested in the same music as me? Even so, I'd love to know what genre of music you like so leave that in the comments too :P
Song of the Day (I nearly forgot) is Monster- Skillet

Ta ta for now, peeps. Have a nice morning/afternoon/evening ;P

Lyrics: Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?

2 comments: