One Direction Partayyyy!

One Direction Partayyyy!
Ha, yeah right.

Monday 7 January 2013

Words Of Forbidden Sin (Poem)

Do not speak the words of forbidden sin
For the devils inside will crawl within
‘I love you’ is the curse I do not want to hear
Love is the only one thing that I fear
The darkness can be turned into soothing light
Blind ones can be capable of prophetic sight
Sunlight can seep through a miniature crack
But love can be taken, and never given back.

Do not speak the words that kill me inside
For when you do, its tears that I hide
I know how it hurts when I don’t return the words
But I whispered the curse as we followed the hearse
You’ve done everything for me- from birth, throughout
Yet our quarrels do nothing but fill me with doubt
And though it scares me to let my feelings through
The truth is, inside, you know I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment