One Direction Partayyyy!

One Direction Partayyyy!
Ha, yeah right.

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Greetings, Little Shrooms :3

I can't really be bothered finishing my little 'fly' story but I think whatever you come up with will probably be  more exciting than the actual ending. Actually, I'd bet on it. Mhm. With a little parrot food and dog's p...

Anywaaaaay...

How are ya, ma lil shrooms? I've not posted in a few days and that's simply because I don't really know what to post. I'd love your ideas (please leave 'em in the message box or I'll turn up with a pitchfork at your front door... just kidding)
(Or am I? *lights a match* ;P)

Anyway, today someone really ruined my day before it even had the chance to start. I was fine by lunch but some people are just irritating. Like flies, actually... *smiles to those who understand*

What I want to know is what pushes your buttons? What gets you angry for a reason other people can't possibly understand? Tell me, ma lil shrooms and I'll upgrade you to mushrooms. You've gotta post now! :O

No comments:

Post a Comment